Our home is a Victorian semi-detached house with small gardens on three sides. There are four double bedrooms, a dining room kitchen, living room and bathroom.
Outside there are tables with seating, a patio, summerhouse and barbecue
Our home in Earlswood Road is in a village type setting between Strandtown and Ballyhackamore villages in a quiet suburb of East Belfast. Voted Best place in Belfast to live. Shops, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, churches, library, doctors, dentist etc. just 2 or 3 minutes walk. There is an excellent tea/coffee shop 15 minutes walk who blend there own brand of tea and grind coffee.
Stormont, with its woodland walks, castle, children’s playground and outdoor gym is abut 30 minute walk. The Parliament Buildings are in the grounds and free tours are given.
• There are three parks close by, one with a playground and one with lake, swans, ducks etc.. A walk/cycleway can be accessed in 5 minute walk. It goes one way for about 6 miles to a neighbouring town (Comber) and the other to the City Centre via C.S Lewis Square and Titanic Quarter.
• There is a Shopping Mall, Retail Estate and a leisure centre with pool and gym about a mile and a half away.
• Central Rail Station is about 2 miles, George Best Airport about 3 miles.
• The C.S Lewis statue and Lewis Square with remarkable statues Of the Narnia characters is about 1 mile away There are public bicycles available there and at various other points in the city.
• The birthplace and other home of C.S. Lewis are 5 and 15 minutes walk respectively away from Earlswood Road
• The Titanic museum is 2 miles.
• There is a very good hillside forest park, (Redburn), and a seaside town (Holywood), folk musem, transport museumand open farm about 3 miles away. There is a 16 mile coastal walk which starts from there, http://www.walkni.com/walks/2/north-down-coastal-path
• Strandtown, just 10 minute walk away with more shops, restaurants etc. a cinema and hotel. Buses to Holywood and Bangor (a larger seaside town) leave from the stop outside the hotel.
• Buses pass both ends of the road, (2 or 3 minutes walk), about every few minutes to city centre, rail and bus stations and eastwards out of town to towns, villages and beaches of North Down.
• Access to North, South and West bound motorways is close by.
Cine en casa
Zona de juegos
Pista de tenis
Balcón / Terraza
Mesa de billar
Perro que cuidar
Gato que cuidar